Emerald Corridor Foundation is dedicated to the healthy and sustainable revitalization of Proctor Creek and its surrounding neighborhoods in Northwest Atlanta.
Emerald Corridor Foundation seeks to foster a healthy environment and support thriving urban communities. We build greenspaces and restore waterways. We support and engage local communities through partnerships and grants.
- Restore the natural systems of Proctor Creek
- Create safe and beautiful greenspaces that support community health and recreation
- Advance local learning and educational programs
- Promote job training and employment opportunities
- Strengthen the fabric of the local neighborhoods
The Emerald Corridor
THE GROVE PARK INITIATIVE
Emerald Corridor Foundation is collaborating with partners to bring a concentrated set of services and programs to Atlanta's Westside Grove Park neighborhood, centered on schools, wellness, and housing. Partners include the YMCA of Metro Atlanta and Atlanta Public Schools, among others. Click here for the latest updates from APS about the Douglass Cluster.
For information about KIPP Ways, please click here for tour dates, times, and to sign up.